Using a powerful combination of specialist software and professional expertise, we’ll undertake a detailed assessment of your print and document environment, identifying how your organization manages its print and document workflows today and how you might need it to change in the future. ShelDon has several options to choose from, depending on your organizational needs, the level of analysis you require and the detail required to design the appropriate solution.
A Discovery Audit & Assessment provides a detailed insight into your print and document workflows. This audit and assessment option provides you with complete and transparent view of your document output infrastructure along with an indicative proposal based on initial findings that may include: right sizing of your device fleet, a balanced deployment plan and recommendations regarding document output management solutions to improve availability, simplify workflow processes and reduce total cost of ownership.
This audit option provides a complete and transparent view of your entire printing infrastructure and how it is used on a daily basis. With a diagrammatic floor plan to show device locations and a full cost assessment, it provides the platform for recommendations on lasting cost savings and productivity enhancements.
- Ensure a consistent user experience with the same user interface across all devices, so minimal training and support are required
- Provide sophisticated functions that make working life easier, such as scan direct to email, PDF or into existing systems
- Deliver a universal printer driver, which means users can use any device without having to install individual drivers for each device
- Allow My Print Anywhere, meaning users can pick up their pages when and where they want, without worrying that someone else will collect them by mistake
- Draw on our range of world-class printing and imaging devices and a strong suite of software products to optimise your organizations print management
- Define clear policies and governance to determine device types, availability and capacity; as well as ensuring that the right people can output to the right resource, at the right cost
- Extend to the support for and management of 3rd party devices within your existing fleet, proving a single point of contact for print related services by managing consumables and maintenance arrangements on your behalf. In this case we will work with you to remove excess costs by consolidating your print fleet over an agreed timeframe
Communication & Education
While implementing a new printing and workflow system can be unsettling, a proactive approach to engage staff, create understanding and build loyalty can minimise the impact.
The ShelDon MPS team will work closely with people in your organization who could be sensitive to change. Face-to-face communications as well as intranet and email promotions can be used to convey and develop understanding.
Only through effective and consistent communication of the change itself; of the requirements and benefits of that change; and the impact on the end user, can resistance to change be removed and future state achieved.
When it comes to getting the most from your MPS solution, end user training is critical. ShelDon’s comprehensive training program will be tailored to meet your organizational and end user needs.
Training can be conducted via a variety of methods, including classroom-based courses on or off-site, as well as one-on-one or small group programs.
During the training program your staff will learn:
- How new devices work, highlighting features/functions to maximise productivity
- How to manage workflows and usage as a result of new software applications
- Who to contact at ShelDon for ongoing printing needs
Following the Discover phase, all activities will be designed and scheduled to minimise disruption to your organization.
New devices and software will be installed and existing devices redeployed and/or removed, in line with an agreed schedule, to ensure a smooth transition from the legacy environment to the future state.
In order to support our customers’ organizational objectives, we design and implement tailor-made print management solutions that address our customers’ needs − both now and for the future. Once implemented, these solutions require specialist and dedicated management in order to deliver on the financial and operational KPIs or SLAs agreed in the Contract or overall SLA.
A dedicated Support Team Manager will take responsibility for every aspect of your MPS contract, ensuring agreed SLAs are met and your return on investment is maximised. Working with your team and ours, as well as external vendors where required, your Support Team Manager will deliver successful change management and education, increase the uptake of new technology and work to improve employee productivity, reduce print-related costs and enhance asset availability across your organization.
Your Support Team Manager will use Management Information Reporting and regular customer review meetings to recommend lasting improvements in operational efficiency, staff productivity and cost savings.
ShelDon’s expertly prepared quality-of-service analysis and service-compliance reports provide an update on all aspects of support performance, including call history, trends, performance metrics, contract changes/ updates, and more. Importantly, they enable your Support Team Manager and ShelDon print and document specialists to proactively identify and address unusual trends and occurrences before they impact your organization. And they give you ongoing visibility into the performance and overall effectiveness of your MPS. ShelDon’s Management Information Reports will be used in periodic management reviews.
Management Information Reporting covers the following areas of your MPS:
- Service Performance (SLAs)
- Device Utilisation
- Asset Management, including MAC
- Trends and CSIReview
ShelDon Continual Service Improvement aligns our current and pipeline services with the current and future strategic needs of your organization, the maturity of your IT processes and your environmental policies.
In doing so we forge a path towards a genuine, mutually beneficial partnership with your organization that enables both parties to work towards increased productivity and reduced costs.